Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    someguy123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 05:33 PM
    One last night out?
    My girlfriend of 1 year decided we needed a break to find herself and go her own way in life. Should I take her out tonight for one last date? Or leave it be for a couple weeks after NC, or should I forget it all together
    someguy123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 05:45 PM

Is this a good idea or a recipe for disaster?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2008, 05:46 PM

Forget it all together. There is no point in having "one last date." That is is an excuse for you to try and see if you can't change her mind. Doing this would just cause more pain. When they say "I need a break" or "I need to find myself" then it is over. The best thing you can do is begin the healing process. Sorry for your loss and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had sex last night. [ 12 Answers ]

My husband and I had sex last night. Well, actually oral sex and like a half an hour later he wants to have sex. BUT... he couldn't get it completely hard and could not for the life of him. Is this normal?

Every night [ 6 Answers ]

Lately I have been enjoying drinking, and getting very tipsy almost every night with my boyfriend. I like to drink scnapps and dark liquor most of the time. I am finding that I miss it if I don't do it for a day or two. I just wanted to know if this is a problem or is it pretty normal? I'm...

My ex came over last night [ 8 Answers ]

My ex came over to my place last night. We have been broken up for two months or so. We talk every couple of days. I’m just really now letting go of the relationship, but I still have the fence straddled if I want her back or not. Well we had dinner last night we had a couple of drinks and one...

She had them last night! [ 2 Answers ]

My cat just had 3 beautiful kittens last night I was so excited it was a wondeful experience. Now what should I do to keep thme as comfortable as possible. She was shaking a lot was it cause she was cold??

View more questions Search