Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    torremaree92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2013, 02:45 AM
    Pinched nerve
    What would urgent do for me if I go in? This pinched nerve has been killing me it hurts so bad I've been up for 2 day . Tylenol or ibprohen hasn't helped either . What should I do?
    torremaree92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2013, 02:49 AM
    Pinched nerve
    If I went to urgent care this morning would they help me with my pinched nerve in my back? How would they Treat a pinched nerve ? I am in so much pain no medicine is working and I can't sleep or lay down .
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 15, 2013, 03:34 AM
    They might give you a small supply of pain killers, if you are lucky, after waiting for hours.
    Home treatment is lots of warmth, such as tub or shower. Shower might be best so your neck isn't bent and you can aim the water. Heating pad, massage if you have someone who can help. Keep taking ibuprofin and Tylenol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pinched nerve? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband fell down some icey stairs a little over a month ago, it was only three steps. But, ever since then he's had really bad back pain right at the connection point between the spine and the tail bone. We thought at first it was just maybe bruised from the fall and we thought it would heal....

Pinched nerve on my shoulder [ 1 Answers ]

I am in pain for 4 weeks already due to this pinched nerve on my left shoulder. I believe the pinched nerve was due to my sleeping on my left shoulder too long. I had a hard time driving. What kind of physical th. Is good to relieve pain. Please help!!

Pinched Nerve. [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do to ease a Pinched Nerve?:confused:

View more questions Search