Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottefc91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2011, 05:24 AM
    I'm insecure over my girlfriend and I don't want to keep thinking like this
    Im going out with my girfriend for 3 months and she is funny good looking and basically everything about her is amazing
    The only problem is that I am very insecure about her... For example if she is on her phone I keep thinking she is texting other guys and if she out I am wondering where she is and what she is doing.. I know I shouldn't be thinking this but I can't help it
    We are long distance but I am moving in a flat with her soon and she is going on holiday next week and il be even worse
    I don't know how I can change... Thanks people
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 12, 2011, 12:55 PM
    Why do you think like that my friend? Is this your first relationship, or have you had bad experience with others? Or are you just young and in love for the very first time? Are you insecure in other areas of your life?

I know lots of questions but the more info and background you can provide the better we can give you suggestions to help.
    Alexandra12 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2011, 07:31 AM
    Try talking to her honesty always counts and if your still thinking about it try hanging out with friends more time fun less time worring
    Bc_Fc15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 22, 2011, 03:54 PM
    Right here's my view I'm going to be stright with you I'm exsacly the same my partner told me the other day she sits next to this guy every day and there really good mates they laugh together all the time I'm like okay. The one thing it proves is you care, tell her about it all she wants is to know you care. You don't need change if she loves you she will understand and will try to help but if she dosen't know what's hurting you how can she help you or comfert you about it that's what you want you want to know she loves you and that she wants you just tell her about it that's what I did and she was like (im really sorry, I did'nt know, I'm really sorry please forgive me) and stuff like that just speak to her about it. Good luck I know it will be fine. I get paranoid at anything if she walks away from me to speak to a guy I'm like oh no its normal don't worry you don't need to change she just doesn't know. Tell her! She will understand. Best of luck
    kez83 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2011, 06:08 PM
    Be open :) communication is a key player, and trust as well. You may feel embarresed or silly by sharing your feelings but don't worry, you may feel lots better once you finally get it off your chest... Goodluck and be strong...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is My Girlfriend thinking about going BI? [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 9 months and all the sudden while she was at the gym she met this girl. And now all she talks about is how this "girl" listens to her, how they "connected" and even that the thought about kissing her passed through her mind. I told her is normal to think...

What is my ex girlfriend thinking? Could she be thinking about me and what we've lost [ 12 Answers ]

So here's the deal, a little more than a year ago I met this girl. Our chemistry was so fricken intense. We started seeing each other, things felt awesome when we were together. If I were to imagine my perfect love, it would be her. We loved the same music (which is underground and hard to find),...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

I'm an insecure boyfriend, and don't want to hurt my girlfriend. Jelous and insecure [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, thanks for coming to help out. I don't want to go on a whole large rant, but I do want to make sure that anyone reading this truly gets what I am talking about. My name is Kevin and I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a little over a year now. I met her in High school and...

View more questions Search