Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hbug Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Jul 19, 2010, 06:04 PM
    Does anyone know a really cool alternate story for Cinderella?
    I want a new type of rendition of Cinderella because I think the old story is sooooo lame! Lets get something new up in this joint :)
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2010, 04:37 PM

Why not update it, and do a role reversal, so the Cinderella character is a guy?

And give him some qualities besides good looks to attract the celeb.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2010, 04:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen G View Post
    Why not update it, and do a role reversal, so the Cinderella character is a guy?

And give him some qualities besides good looks to attract the celeb.

How about Cinderella forgives her stepmother and stepsisters. They love each other and they all get along.:cool:
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jul 20, 2010, 05:43 PM

Have you ever heard the German version of cinderella? Toward the end of the story, Cinderella's stepsisters cut their feet to fit into the glass slipper! Maybe you can alter some part of the story to give it a twist. For example, maybe one of the step sisters can go to the ball instead of Cinderella.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2010, 05:46 PM

Or have facelifts!
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2010, 07:20 AM

I've always thought that glass slippers must be horrendously uncomfortable. How about: the prince is a prat, and when he goes hunting the owner of the glass slipper, one of the step sisters forces it onto her foot, then is stuck with wearing it all the time,and stuck with the prattish prince, while Cinders and the Fairy Godmother go into business doing makeovers for big events?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A cinderella movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying 2 find out about a modern cinderella movie that was shown in the late 80s early 90s on TV. The movie was called 'cindy' n lead characters of cindy and mitsio. No it wasn't the cindy with the full black cast

Cinderella [ 15 Answers ]

Cinderella wanted to go to the ball one night, but she had her period and had ran out of tampons. Her Fairy Godmother came to the rescue and turned a pumpkin into a tampon. Before Cinderella went off to the ball the Fairy Godmother warned her and said "Now use the tampon, but be sure to get...

Cinderella stencil [ 3 Answers ]

I have this wooden dresser in my daughter’s room that I want to paint and put a Cinderella stencil on it but I can’t find the stencil that she wants which is Cinderella. I tried the local arts and crafts stores and a few sites online I found nothing; maybe someone knows a website that I can go to...

View more questions Search