Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STACYEH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 06:43 PM
    Mixing interior paint
    I have a gallon of medium-light sage green paint but I need it to be just a shade darker with more of a brown tint. Any suggestions as to what color(s) to add to achieve this color? I am not going to use this paint anywhere else so I am more or less experimenting before I go buy the shade I am looking for. In other words, if I mess up, no big deal.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 08:11 PM

While you are going to buy some more paint go to a real paint store and they have the skills to change that and know by experience to work with it.

Signed 21 Boat

If I Helped To Answer Your Question Please Rate My Answer
    nike 1 Posts: 167, Reputation: 16
    -

Jan 19, 2009, 08:44 PM
    If you wanted to experiment yourself, I would put some in a disposable cup and mix some with some black or brown colors to try to get the affect your looking for. Also brush your different mixtures on paper or cardboard to see what it would look like when it dries. Have fun!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paint mixing [ 2 Answers ]

What colours should I mix to get a gold colour

Interior paint [ 2 Answers ]

How do I figure how much it will cost to paint the interior of my new house

Paint mixing [ 1 Answers ]

What colour can I mix with terracotta to make a dark mustardy yellow colour please

Mixing paint I forgot how they did it? [ 2 Answers ]

The white interior paint is on sale. Do they mixed the colors From that can? Or do you buy a can of tint base paint and they add the colors To that one. I cannot remember how they did it??

Paint mixing [ 1 Answers ]

What colour can I mix with pale green to make it more of a cream colour rather than green

View more questions Search