Ask
    bamburg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 02:07 PM
    What should I do if son leaves school?
    Asbergers Syndrome 7 years old
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2011, 02:13 PM
    Do you mean he walks off school grounds?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 28, 2011, 03:24 PM
    Refuses to go back, how many times ? What is the schools statements about it ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2011, 03:39 PM
    I have an autistic son and am married to a man with Asperger's. Please give us more information, and I will do my best to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a daughter inlaw who is always yelling at my son, constantly lies, and leaves [ 7 Answers ]

My daughter in law is constantly mean, lies regularlly and leaves her 14 yr old and 11 yrold children home alone for 6 days while they were in canada, she does not like my other daughter inlaw, and always seems to need to be the center of attention, for 15 yrs now I have been more than nice, but I...

Song about a dying father that leaves videos for his son to watch on birthdays [ 2 Answers ]

Someone please help me figure out a song I heard on the radio over a year ago. It was country I believe and the man leaves his son videos for each year discussing what he would as a father if he was still alive. Really great and sad song, but I loved hearing it. Thank you

Preacher dies and leaves his church to his famous son [ 1 Answers ]

A preacher and also a father dies... he leaves the church to his son who is some famous rapper and the son comes home and there's drama with the family and... you its been awhile since I seen the previews but that's all I can remember

Can I get custody of son if father leaves state and son stays here [ 20 Answers ]

My ex has residential custody of my 8 yeair old son. He is leaving to Texas in a few days. Ex put in a relocation and I am doing a objection. My ex is leaving my son here while he goes ahead and moves to see what the court decides. When ex leaves can I go to the courts and files a temp custody ?

View more questions Search