Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harley1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2006, 05:09 PM
    Automotive help
    I have a 2003 Honda Accord EX V6,the drivers seat will not warm up,but the back of the seat does get warm.I checked all the fuses and they are o.k.Any help would be appreciated.Thankyou
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2006, 05:50 PM
    Look for and clean the connector going to the heater in that part of the seat.
    HWYTOM Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by harley1
    I have a 2003 Honda Accord EX V6,the drivers seat will not warm up,but the back of the seat does get warm.I checked all the fuses and they are o.k.Any help would be appreciated.Thankyou
    Check for corroded connections at plug in and for resistance check power and ground for this item,get a wiring diagram,but heat unit may be burnt out,or crack in connection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Automotive question [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1991 Honda Civic DX 1.5L that has conked out on me. The problem appears to be no power getting to the spark plugs. I don't know what to do to fix it. A new distributor is costly so I don't want to replace it without knowing that's the problem. Any ideas?

Cabinet refinish - automotive finish [ 1 Answers ]

I want to paint my oak cabinets so that it resembles the finish on a car. The color I want to use is black. I generally don't want to invest in an automotive spray gun and compressor though. Is there any method and products that might be able to accomplish this look?

Automotive [ 1 Answers ]

On my 1976 Chevy pickup (350), I accidentally touched my battery cables to the terminals BACKWARDS for about 3 seconds. Now there is no power to any part of the truck... where might I start to trouble shoot this? Thanks a million, Jeff

View more questions Search