javed mushtaq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 03:36 AM
    Face fat
    How to loose fat from face without doing liposuction
    boomslang Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2007, 04:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by javed mushtaq
    how to loose fat from face without doing liposuction
    I really wouldn't be heading down the liposuction path if I were you! It's difficult to answer this without knowing whether you are overweight, your age and your general face shape. There is no real way to lose weight from one particular body part, if the body has excess fat then a reduced calorie diet and exercise will enable it to use up the excess fat, but it will do this from all over the body. That is, if you really exercise your arms and nothing else, the muscles in your arms will be the only muscles to be getting fitter but the fat you use up will come from all over the body. If you are in your teens or early twenties this could just be 'puppy fat' - fat that is left over from cghildhood which will disappear by the time you reach your mid to late twenties. If you just have a round face then be grateful! Round faces tend to age a lot better than long/skinny ones. You may not like it now, but in 20 years you will still have a youthful look. If your face is in fact disproportionately fat/swollen when compared to your body then see your doctor for their advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reduction of face fat [ 24 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I've got some fat around my cheeks and chin. I want to burn this off. Can you please suggest some excercises or method of reducing the same?Does cardio help in burning face fat? Also, would taking Hydroxycut as supplement help? Thanks for you time! I appreciate any reply from...

Will I Get Fat? [ 2 Answers ]

I am done growing height wise but I'm scared because I'm pretty short so what if I get fat? I can not let that happen.

Am I fat? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 5'6", and I weigh 116 pounds. Is this considered overweight, because I feel like it! My stomach isn't flat!! :( I am 15 years old.

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Just look fat [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Im 24 year old female. I have a healthy BMI (normal). I don't eat a lot and I had been working out in the gym doing both weight and cardio about 3 time a week. However, I am still looking very fat. How come ? I am not obese under the BMI range and I eat very little. How do I make myself look...

View more questions Search