Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zhallia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 04:36 AM
    I live in th UK and want to be a bounty hunter, how can I get a green card?
    I am considering being a bounty hunter as my main career path, but I'm half Russian half English, living in the UK, and I don't know how to earn, or get a green card so that I am a citizen on the US. I have am going to a grammar school and it shows the potential to give me most of the qualifications I need to be a bounty hunter, except I need to be a US citizen. I don't want to be away from my family, so I need to be able to return to the UK regularly. Help please.

Chech
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 13, 2011, 04:39 AM

Your chosen career path of working as a bounty hunter will not get you a green card to work in the US.

Tick
    Zhallia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 05:17 AM
    Comment on tickle's post
    No, not quite the right end of the stick. I'm asking how I can get a green card so that I can become a bounty hunter in the us
    Expert

Feb 13, 2011, 10:48 AM

In order to get a green card to work in the US you have to prove that you will be filling a job that no other citizen in the US can do. I don't think being a bounty hunter would get you a green card. Is that the right end of the stick ?
    Just curiious, why did you pick 'bounty hunter'? What makes you think you can fill the bill?
    Expert

Feb 14, 2011, 04:26 AM

Hi exxy, and he goes to grammar school which means he is only a kid. "Dog" is going to have competition.

Tick
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2011, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    hi exxy, and he goes to grammar school which means he is only a kid. "Dog" is going to have competition.

tick
    Besides any of that... he's never lived here... so he doesn't have ANY of the contacts or intimate knowledge of any particular area that would be needed to be able to deliver Pizza in that area... much less play bounty hunter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bounty hunter [ 9 Answers ]

Can I become a bounty hunter in the states even if I live in canada

Bounty Hunter television series [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a television show that aired in the early 90's and was about a woman who was a bounty hunter and she lived in the woods with this guy. I was only like 5 years old when I remember watching this show, so my details are skimpy. It aired on saturdays during the day and another show...

Bounty hunter [ 3 Answers ]

How do I become a bounty hunter in Florida

Does anybody else watch Dog the Bounty Hunter. [ 2 Answers ]

Give me your thoghts about mexico trying to extradit him to mexico for catching Andrew Lester.

View more questions Search