Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tarinder.D Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 09:57 PM
    Theft Under 5000
    Well this is what happen my buddies where drinking on chrismas eve I was the driver I has a full car of 5 people. One of the guys says that he had left his phone in my car and that I am responsible for it. I told him that look I'm not paying for the phone how is it really my problem. He had called the cops up on me and the cop had given my options of pay for a phone or go to court. I had told the officer that OK ill pay for the phone I got no time for running around in court I rather pay it and seem like it was chrismas present lol. The officer had told me to wait outside that he is going to figure out when they other guy wants to meet up so he can take his phone. Later on he officer had came back on preety much made me sign a paper which I was accused for theft under 5000 at that time I didn't know what to do I didn't want to go to jail I am taking accounting in College and working security on the weekend so I can afford my gas for school so I just signed them and assumed I would deal with it later on.

What do you think I should do know ?

I can't afford this charge because it will effect my career big time and my job at the current time.

Check out some similar questions!

THEFT UNDER $5000 - second offence. (1st offence = theft from employer) [ 10 Answers ]

I am 19 years old. Living in british columbia, canada. Yesterday me and my friend were shoplifting at metrotown mall.. we were being followed around the mall because of our big purses and did not know it until we went into "old navy" where we saw a bunch of bathing suits and flip flops and jammed...

Theft Under 5000$ [ 4 Answers ]

My friend has recently been charged with theft under 5000$. All he did was pay a 65$ ticket, and that was the end of it. Is he now allowed to travel to any other countries, or must he stay in Canada?

Theft over 5000 [ 4 Answers ]

OK hi I am new to this site and I also have a question which I hope can be answered. I am from canada, alberta and recently have been charged with theft over 5000 and break and enter. I was not a home, but a garage. I did not break and enter, but I was with the (two) accused at the time of...

Theft under $5000 x 2 [ 14 Answers ]

Long story made very short. I worked for a person who claimed I stole Money and 5 pups I did not! Pups were given as payment for my work When I was questioned about money those pups were on my property yet no complaint had been made yet. Five days later he files a complaint about...

Theft Under 5000/ way under 5000 [ 14 Answers ]

Okay this is probably one of the dumbest things I have done, day before yesterday I was caught on my own street with 2 other friends and I went into an open car, now I was not going to steal any money, I just didn't want to look like a pansy, I know stupid excuse. Anyway, right when I was in the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.