Hi

How I connect dvd to cable TV .

I have old TV .

Please, shoe me in chart.

Thanks, mile
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 07:24 AM
    This information should be included in the packaging of your dvd, Check whether there is no manual with connection chart!;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect LCD TV, DVD/VCR and Cable [ 2 Answers ]

I have Direct TV box and would like to connect a Sharp LC20S2U LCD TV and a JVC HR-XVC37U DVD/VCR. I want to be able to watch TV while the VCR is recording another station. I also have a separate outdoor Antenna that gets very good reception for local stations. I would like to be able to use that...

How to connect new DVD recorder with old TV [ 8 Answers ]

I bought a new Panasonic DVD recorder with VHS deck (together in one unit) that I want to use to copy old VHS (non copy protected) to DVD. I'll be using an old RCA TV. The DVD recorder has RF jacks in back so I know I don't need to buy a modulator to hook everything up. :) The Panasonic...

How do I connect Toshiba VCR/DVD, Directv and TV (coax cable only) [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone assist me with connecting vcr/dvd combo, directv and TV? I have tried everything and I have had no success. The television has a coax cable. I tried connecting the vcr/dvd through the satellite and receive no sound or picture. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!

Connect TV,vcr,cable,dvd recorder [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rca big sreen TV, digital cable box, vcr and dvd recorder. I can't seem to get it all connected properly by following the TV instruction guide or the dvd recorder instruction guide. I would like to be able to record dvd's from old vcr tapes, plus be able to have a strong enough signal to...

I can't connect to the internet with my switch and cable modem [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a 3com 8port switch for my 5 pc's and my LAN works fine. I used to have a 4 port wireless cable router before I bought the switch. I give the router to my brother (in case you guys ask where is the router now). I connect the cable modem to the switch to see if any of the PC can go...

View more questions Search