Me neither. Go figure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No audio device drivers [ 11 Answers ]

I have a newly acquired Dell Optiplex GX260 with 512 mg of ram. It has had a clean install and when I connected my external speakers I got the usual light buzzing sound from them but the PC says "no audio drivers". Could this be because of the clean install? Secondly how do I install new drivers if...

AUDIO Drivers [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everybody, I came back to France from the USA with my 8300 Dell system. Recently I got corrupted from a very bad virus and decided to format complytely and upgrades to SP2 the system and reloaded all drivers. Including the audio one from the Dell drivers disk. Everything is working...

Audio drivers [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem while I am installing audio drivers Its asking you have to download multimedia audio controllers What should I do

Audio drivers un-installing themselves [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: hi, I'm running xp home.the drivers for the audio keep on uninstalling themselves. I re-instal them and the audio works fine until maybe a few minutes after a re-start then they disapears again.please help.

I need PCI Multimedia Audio Drivers! [ 12 Answers ]

I reloaded windows 98 on my DELL DIMENSION XPS T550, It's an old one. Anyway, the sound doesn't work, In the systen properties it says that it can't find the drivers for the multimedia, I have no Idea what kind of sound card is in my computer, since this isn't my original computer, is there a way...

View more questions Search