Ask
    Dawnnnnnw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2014, 01:14 PM
    My cat drank some 30 second spray and walk away cleaner what do I do
    My cat drank 30 second spray and walk away is she okay
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 14, 2014, 01:16 PM
    30 second spray of what specifically ? Just because she walked away doesn't meant she is okay. It could take a while before it reaches her vital organs and do damage. Take her to the vet??
    Dawnnnnnw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2014, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    30 second spray of what specifically ? Just because she walked away doesn't meant she is okay. It could take a while before it reaches her vital organs and do damage. Take her to the vet??
    I did it's a cleaner she drank

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I believe my cat ingested some scrubbing bubbles cleaner and she is not doing wellwha [ 6 Answers ]

My cat is not active and seems like she is coughing I believe she licked up cleaner out of the tub what can I do

Cat spray odors [ 3 Answers ]

This may not be the correct forum for this question, but I'll try anyway. Our tenants left our rental home in a mess. The 'mud room' or entry way has an overwhelming odor of cat urine/spray. Does anyone know any way to get rid of the smell, short of ripping up the floor or tearing out walls? The...

Cat spray on couch [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get rid of the oder from cat spray on my couch?

Male cat spray [ 2 Answers ]

Best way to remove male cat spray from our bed?::eek: :eek: :eek:

Cat spray [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, does anyone out there know of a way to get old cat spray off wood furniture and cabinets? I have been scrubbing with mild soap and water and the stain just reappears. Any suggestions? Thank you, Nancy

View more questions Search