Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teshea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2013, 01:53 PM
    I have like a strain feeling lfet side upper arm,upper left breast ans left armpit
    Sometimes it feels my blood is not being circulated, sometimes under left breast seem strain also,what is happing,two days ago across my chest I felt a strain too
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2013, 02:42 PM
    It is foolish and dangerous to diagnose symptoms over the Internet. Why haven't you seen a Physician?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood pressure taken with cuff to small (2) Now have severe pain in upper left arm [ 3 Answers ]

Blood pressure was taken with cuff to small, then repeated. Ever since I have had severe pain in left arm now seeming to radiate into lower arm. Its been 3 weeks.Used elastic bandages for first week then told to use heating pad. Motrin is not easing pain and I can't lift arm any longer.

Having pain on left side of chest and left side of upper back [ 0 Answers ]

Sharp pain hard to breath

Very painful upper left side sharp pains along with left shoulder pains. [ 3 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old woman with left side sharp pains. I recently just got put on the depo- shot (birth control) on this side of my body. But that's was 3 weeks before the pain started. I have been having my period for over 2 months now with only a 5 day brake I'm not too sure if this have anything too...

Chest and left upper arm pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am only 21 years old and have had chostriocondritus, not sure how to spell, in the past causing chest pain. A few nights ago and tonight I am having dull pain in my lower chest that radiates to the under part of my left arm. It also goes arounf to my upper back and shoulder. When I push on the...

View more questions Search