Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrea_louise Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 12:21 AM
    Need to know this music video out about the year 2000
    I remember this music video it was out, it was unique and very well made. I can't remember the artist but I remember the music video.
    This singer is an african female who is dressed in mostly black a long skirt maybe? She is walking down a street where there are a lot of cheap looking shops she passes and fade into the background while she continues to walk, not a rich area(the camera is fixed on her until the end of the song. Please does anybody remember this video?
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 21, 2009, 01:30 AM

Maybe Lauryn Hill, Macy Gray, or Corrinne Bailey Rae?
    "The Sweetest Thing" video by Lauryn Hill looks like described, but can't find release date. It may be too new. Corrinne Bailey Rae seems too new for 2000 as well though. Just some ideas to get people thinking on this!
    andrea_louise Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 08:51 PM
    Thanks I found out the video its massive attack unfinished symphony
    lateleigh Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 03:09 AM
    HEY THIS CLIP IS Definitely MASSIVE ATTACK, "UNFINISHED SYMPATHY". The video features singer Shara Nelson walking down a street in LA all`done in one take. The song can be found on the Massive Attack album "Blue Lines" or Massive Attack's best of.

Cheers!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know this music video [ 1 Answers ]

I was in a bar the other night, and this music video came along. It looked like it was from the 90's. I don't know any of the lyrics, but it sounded like rock with a country twist. Basically, the video was great because it had the 3 guys in the band dressed up in oversized cowboy outfits doing...

Music to use in christening video [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I have recently filmed a christening of my girlfriends nephew and am in need of some idea's for songs that I could use with it. I am grateful for any of your idea's. Thanks in advance. :):):)

Anyone the music name in this video? [ 1 Answers ]

Any help would be nice, thanks 283c7wPaDcg

Kiss Music Video Year 2000, can't remember title [ 2 Answers ]

I have been racking my brains, it was a music video in the year 2000, think it was garage or dance, it started with a young girl with lots of make up, dancing and jumping on a bed! In remember it being really yellow! Please help with a name or artist its driving me crazy! :eek:

View more questions Search