Ask
    jodale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 11:33 PM
    Bleeding
    What can cause a jelly like substance to be on th end of a tampon
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 22, 2011, 11:40 PM

Vaginal discharge. It happens. A lot of women will pass clots during their period.

It's normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light bleeding. Implation Bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a couple of serious questions. Okay I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend fooled around on Nov.14.2008 and we used no protection, and not to mention he let his sperm go inside me. I was due to start my period Nov.18.2008 but its late I never started but my periods are VERY regular. Now just...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

At the beginning of my cycle I was 11. I had my cycle every month for 5-7 days like clock work. I started birth control when I was 15. Had sex a couple of times that year. (with the same guy). I stopped taking pills because I absolute hate taking pills. When I was 16 I had sex with my now husband....

I keep bleeding. [ 1 Answers ]

I recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend. No regrets, we've been together for quite some time now and I feel extremely comfortable with him. Anyway, during our first time, I bled. I expected this, and was not worried about it. But, we have tried having sex a few times after that and every time...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my dog was spayed today and now she is bleeding from the cut. Is that normal??

View more questions Search