Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Plbayless Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2011, 04:48 PM
    No sex after marriage
    When do marred people stop having sex and if it stops how do you get it stared again
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Sep 18, 2011, 06:07 PM
    It is not a guarantee that newly weds stop having sex. Why do you think it is?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2011, 06:31 PM
    What? And who are you listening to?

With all relationships you will have a cooling point where the none stop sex turns into something more than just physical
    You get trust security all these things that are a lot harder to get than just sex.

Be it newly weds or 3 month girlfriend and boyfriend when that happens both couples should sit down and talk about how it makes the other feel, 9 times out of 10 the other person will always want more sex
    That's where the magic compromise and work on both sides goes into a successful relationship

Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 18, 2011, 06:53 PM
    I am considered a Senior, OK it may slow from every day, to a few times a week or perhaps a couple times a week. But who says it ever stops.

There may be illness or some reason to stop for a while.

There is a fallicy that sometimes it slows at 7 years, but then that again is not always any truth.

The issue is for the individual couple. If you continue to make it fun, add spark, But what is your restrictions, what limits, only one position and only in the bedroom ?
    Or is it body paints and costumes and the closet or backyard swimming pool is first choices of places
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 18, 2011, 08:45 PM
    You have to first figure out why it stopped, by talking to your spouse, and then once the reasons are revealed, you figure out how best to deal with it.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Sep 18, 2011, 09:06 PM
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to talaniman again.

1. Identifying the problem.
    2. Accepting the problem.
    3. Willingness to change the problem.

With any issue in a relationship you must first identify it. Then accept it as a couple, then be willing to fix it. This must be mutual as a lop-sided effort tends to lead to negative things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Same sex marriage [ 6 Answers ]

What are the terms of same sex marriage with regards to citizenship in the states, and how long does it take for all the necessary paper work to be approved?

Sex before marriage [ 7 Answers ]

Asslamalaikum if anybody done sex before marriage what will be the punishment for them is punishment same for both girl and boy (dono ke liye same punishment hai you alag alag) what is the process to apologise allah kindly tell me briefly please is it mentioned in quraan what says quraan...

Sex Before Marriage [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I'm curious when I overheard that couples that had sex before marriage shall not have their marriage conducted in a church? How about one is a virgin and the other one is not?

Sex and marriage [ 9 Answers ]

I am 27 years old. My wife is 26. We have two great children ages 6 and 7 1/2 (yes we started early). In April, we will have been married 7 years. Now, I know people's sex drives drop off quite a bit but at this point I am lucky if we have sex once a month. We used to be very adventurous. Oral is...

Sex before marriage ? [ 6 Answers ]

i am a 26 years muslim guy, and i love a girl who is a cousin in my relation ,she is 20 years old, we were best friends since our childhood , but since last three years we love each other, we have done many times oral sex , but as per the islamic rule it is not good , so i m very much tensed...

View more questions Search