Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CallistaD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 08:43 AM
    Loss of appetite
    For the past few weeks I haven't been able to eat full meals cause everything makes my stomach turn when I do eat I end up with having the runs almost right after I eat. What could be wrong with me?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 16, 2013, 08:45 AM
    We can't tell you, but a doctor will be able to take your medical history, examine you, ask you specific questions, and probably figure out what is wrong.
    CallistaD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 08:48 AM
    Thank you for your help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loss of appetite [ 1 Answers ]

My dog had her first menstruation. On her 2nd day of menstruation, she loss her appetite. She doesn't want to eat anything. We're afraid of what's happening to her. Is it normal for a dog to lose appetite during this period? I already send her to the doctor. She has given dextrose for 24 hours. We...

My cat is about 10 months old and for the past 2 weeks (give or take a day or 2) her appetite has gone done but I'm not seeing any change in her weight. She still eats and drinks but not near what she use to. I have always gave her a cup of food a day and it was just enough but now that same cup...

My dog has lost his appetite, is losing weight, is constipated and excessively thirsty. What's wrong with him?

My 9 y/o Dalmatian has recently stopped eating her food. She drinks a lot of water. She has been eating cat droppings from a litter box and I recently gave her a dewormer. Could she have an upset stomach from the cat's poop and litter or is there something more wrong?

View more questions Search