Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psychicangel12 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Tarot cards
    I have a tarot cards deck .
    psychicangel12 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 06:32 PM

Does tarot cards really can tell your future and give you insight about your life ?
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Nov 25, 2008, 10:22 PM

They can. Just learning the meanings of the different cards can be helpful. They have insights into many different human experiences. Sometimes you can better understand things that are happening to you by relating them to the wisdom of the cards.

Even someone who doesn't have any faith in psychic phenomena might be willing to admit that as you lay out the cards, the different images relating to different aspects of your life can come together in juxtapositions you weren't expecting, which might help you spark creative solutions to problems.

Just about every card carries a message of hope, and a message of caution, and you could take just about any card and meditate on it, finding more and more layers of meaning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you still use you tarot cards if your missing one? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know if I can still use my deck even though Im missing a card from it? 0ne of my favorite cards at that. I know I intentionally took it out, I just have nooo clue what I did with it after that

Tarot cards. [ 24 Answers ]

I do tarot cards. Does anyone believe in them? Because I do. I was just wondering what someone thought of them. :)

Tarot Cards [ 7 Answers ]

Does tarot cards really can give you advice and tell your future ?

Tarot cards? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you read tarot cards?

Tarot cards [ 6 Answers ]

So I've been reading up on tarot cards as it just came to interest me. Some people are telling me they are evil. What are your opinions? I don't believe they are evil, but some of my family does. And are they really a form of witchcraft? I don't believe that either. I did a reading on my mom and it...

View more questions Search