Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kargil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 06:25 AM
    I am in love with a married women, How to ask.
    I am in deep love with one of my friends who is married. We are very good friends since the last five years. She use to share her personal problems with me. We also share sexual stories with each other. I am in deep love with her. Should I ask her if she loves me too. If yes when and how. Please advise.
    lisa45 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Dec 7, 2008, 06:30 AM
    Okay, she is married. MOVE ON
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 7, 2008, 06:34 AM
    She's married... she's taken... she's forbidden fruit.
    High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Dec 7, 2008, 06:41 AM

I love how some people only think of getting their stick wet, and not about the marriage, the splitting of assets and one person having to leave home, custody issues, breaking a family apart.. all just for a little sex. Think about that before you do this. Hopefully you realize what you could potentially cause..
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 7, 2008, 08:35 AM

Best ask her husband, and get a share plan, as he is the one who controls her time, and whereabouts.

Without this permission from him, he has a right to blow you both away to hell. Be safe, and do it right. Ask him ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am married to a women But am still In love with my Ex wife [ 13 Answers ]

I need this question answered. I have been divorced for about 4 years now. We haven't talked since we separated. Well I recently got married and my ex wife got married 7 months ago. Well I had to contact her cause of an issue about a car that we owned. Since we divorced I lived in Kansas and her in...

Married but want other women [ 16 Answers ]

I am married and have been for 6 years. My husband is the most wonderful man in the world. I get everything that I ask for and then some but I won't to have an affair with a women. I always find myself looking at or commenting on the looks of other women. Is this a sign that I am a lesbian?

I am going out with a married women. [ 2 Answers ]

Sometimes it makes me feel guilty, I feel bad for her husband, and she says that too but still with me. I am single and planning to get marry in 2008. Do not know what should I do for sure I don't want to marry her, because I don't want to brake her family as she have two kids. I just can't stop...

I'm a married female and I'm BI love women more then husband [ 3 Answers ]

I love my husband but it seems I fantasize about women and want to have sex with women then him. We do recreational drugs at times and can have lots of sex with him but if we aren't on them sex with him really doesn't interest me. When it comes to women and haven't been with many at all I get...

View more questions Search