Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kieranwong Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Did she lose interest?
    Hi everyone.. first of all I'd like to say a heartfelt thak you to everyone who helped me get over my breakup in Jan :) I basically kept myself busy and the hurt just went away gradually..

Now I'm writing because a few days ago, a friend of mine told me that her friend was asking a lot of questions about me. According to my friend, she'd seen my artwork and heard that I play guitar and was "swooning all over" and was basically dying to know me. So she introduced me to that friend on MSN, and we began talking.

At first she did seem really enthusisastic, asking a lot of questions. But as the conversation went on, her replies became delayed. I could almost sense that she was disappointed or something. Until finally she just went offline without saying bye.

A couple days later I IM-ed her in an attempt to get another conversation going. We talked a while before she said she was going to watch a show she downloaded, so her replies would take a while. To that, I just said "it's okay, I don't wanna interrupt, talk to you another time"

It seems to me that she went from majorly interested to brushing me off in just two conversations. The thing is, she got me interested in her! But she's confusing me at the moment.. what do you think? Thanks for reading :)
    sypher373 Posts: 360, Reputation: 38

Apr 5, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Why not ask to meet her? Maybe your friend can hook up a mutual outing where you can meet in person? It seems hard to believe that she would know you well enough through two conversations online to make a decision like that...

Just a suggestion
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Apr 6, 2007, 10:32 AM
    Find someone who is willing to get to know you.
    emo-angel Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Apr 6, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Its harder on msn because you don't really know someone until you have met them because you can't judge their reactions and also I add my friends all the time on msn and they hardly ever talk to me even though they wanted my address, I think its best if you talk to her more and hint lots towards getting to know her
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 12:39 PM
    File it away for a while, and keep living your life. You already know about moving to fast, and since there's no hurry, why bug her on what she has presented. Your more curious than she is. Back way off her for a month or two and see where life takes you.
    kieranwong Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Appreciate the help people! I've decided to just ignore her and leave it at that :p
    .. BTW this place is truly amazing. I feel obliged to give back what I've taken from this site :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help me lose it [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm brandon and I'm 15. Now I play football and I want to get into rele good shape. Im 5'9 and 160 pounds. I work out and have muscle but I still am not happy with my body. My stomach seems to get huge every time I eat the littlest things and I dotn want to end up making myself throw up just...

Pay it Down -- if the interest on the debt is LOWER than the interest on Savings [ 3 Answers ]

I have student loans in the amount of $20000. Through consolidation and never missing a payment I have the interest loan at 2.50% (simple interest). Montly payment is approx $100. I am getting an APY no a Savings account at 4.75%. I have savings around $5K and growing. I need cash for other...

Always lose interest [ 15 Answers ]

I have a problem with sexual attraction for my girlfriends. I have had numerous girlfriends in the past few years, and this ALWAYS happens: After about 6 months or so of being with a girl, I nearly completely lose sexual attraction for her. The sex is great for awhile, but then she just...

View more questions Search