Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2010, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Rut ROW!!!

time to move the snacks?
    That's the really sad part. We already had moved the snacks. We just didn't tell the kids.

We put the snacks there to hide them. They found the hiding spot, so yesterday R moved them somewhere else, but Syd didn't know that. Now my brand new stove is kaput. :(

I'm choked. It's only 5 months old! :(
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2010, 03:39 PM
    You have no idea how tempting that is Alty! Really you don't.
    Should I make it even more tempting?

I'm a great cook.

One scary thought. Do you realize how many kids and pets we'd have if we combined households? :eek:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 18, 2010, 03:40 PM
    Oh, man, I'd be so upset! I don't even know what I would do for discipline in that situation.
    Expert

May 18, 2010, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    One scary thought. Do you realize how many kids and pets we'd have if we combined households? :eek:
    That would actually make it easier. They would all keep each other company and there would be tons of chores done.

As for the pets... well it comes with the territory. ;)
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 18, 2010, 03:45 PM
    That would actually make it easier. They would all keep each other company and there would be tons of chores done.

As for the pets...well it comes with the territory. ;)
    If we pooled our resources we could put a down payment on Okracoke Island and build AMHD Central.
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2010, 03:46 PM
    Oh, man, I'd be so upset! I don't even know what I would do for discipline in that situation.
    I'm kind of over the discipline part.

I know she didn't break it on purpose. It's too late to rewind, the stove top is busted, now I have to fix it.

She feels horrible about it, absolutely horrible. I don't have the heart to make her feel worse. Heck, she even got her piggybank and gave me all her money to help pay to fix it. $10 isn't going to cut it, but to her that's a lot of money. I took it, because I'm hoping that will teach her that breaking things means replacing things and that means paying for it.

She's promised never to go for the snacks without asking, and never to stand on the stove again.

I really don't know what else I could do or say to make her realize what she did. I think she gets it. She saw how upset I was yesterday when I noticed it. She really didn't think that standing on it had broken it, and like I said, I didn't ask that, I asked if someone had dropped something.

Kids! :rolleyes:
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2010, 03:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    If we pooled our resources we could put a down payment on Okracoke Island and build AMHD Central.
    I like this plan!

Can we have Cabana boys? :D
    Expert

May 18, 2010, 03:48 PM
    Awww, you are a wonderful mom! Sounds like Rae... she punishes herself, there's nothing more you can do.
    Expert

May 18, 2010, 03:48 PM
    Can I sleep as much as I want?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Someone just tweaked her tail, that's why she's mad.

Actually, someone broke her stove. ;)

Sorry, had to go there. Figured out R didn't do it. Now I'm back to the kids and realized that I wasn't specific enough.

I asked if they had dropped something on it, which they hadn't. I never asked if they stood on it to get to the cabinet where we keep the treats. :rolleyes:
    Did you ask hubby if he stood on the cooker to get to the treats? he might be using the same loophole :)
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 18, 2010, 03:55 PM
    I like this plan!

Can we have Cabana boys? :D
    Me, but you got to share.

Edit: until you get sneezy back.
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2010, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    did you ask hubby if he stood on the cooker to get to the treats?, he might be using the same loophole :)
    LOL! No, I know for a fact it wasn't him. The man doesn't have a sweet tooth at all. Besides, he doesn't need to stand on anything to reach. He's tall enough. :)
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2010, 04:21 PM
    Me, but ya gotta share.

Edit: until you get sneezy back.
    Mr. Sneezy is on 3 month break, working his little tail off at his store in NY. He's taking July off to study for next term which start in August.

Poor kid really has a lot on his plate. Also, he has a girlfriend now.

Darn boy toys, they're only loyal until they find a 20 something. ;)
    Expert

May 18, 2010, 04:22 PM
    I want to throw a brick at something!
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2010, 04:27 PM
    I wanna throw a brick at something!!
    ::ducking::

;)
    Expert

May 18, 2010, 04:27 PM
    Not you Alty dear!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 18, 2010, 04:28 PM

Sounds like you need to buy a punching bad J, let out some frustration!
    What up?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2010, 04:28 PM
    LOL! No, I know for a fact it wasn't him. The man doesn't have a sweet tooth at all. Besides, he doesn't need to stand on anything to reach. He's tall enough. :)
    Are you sure that's not what he wants you to think, raid the treats and blame the kids :D

Oh J throw it my way, I'm not very good at catching and I'm a big enough target, you can't miss :)

(sorry about the double post, house mate is torrenting a load of stuff and the internet speed has dropped right down :( )
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2010, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    are you sure thats not what he wants you to think, raid the treats and blame the kids :D

oh J throw it my way, im not very good at catching andim a big enough target, you can't miss :)
    Na, he doesn't like treats. He's got no sweet tooth, only likes salty and sour stuff. The stuff in the cabinet above the stove was all sweets.

Bear bum, bricks hurt. Wouldn't you rather have a snowball thrown at you? ;)
    Expert

May 18, 2010, 04:30 PM
    Bear honey, I don't want to hit you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Alty's chit chat thread part 2 [ 1500 Answers ]

Well the last one didn't last long. We really are a chatty bunch. Here's another 1500 posts to fill up. :)

Alty's chit chat thread. [ 1500 Answers ]

You all know that I'm notorious for hijacking threads. I go off on a tangent, drag people with me, and before you know it we're entirely off topic.:o Really, I don't mean to do it, it's just something I do, can't seem to control it. I really am a bad girl, I have to go to KP's room. ;) ...

Alty's Daycare [ 1474 Answers ]

Hey all, here's our new Daycare. Come on in, grab a chair, watch where you step because all the pets from Starby's daycare have been relocated here. If you see chocolate on the floor, please refrain from eating it, there are bunny's everywhere and well, those aren't chocolate. ;) There's...

Alty's Pub, Come one, Come all. [ 1501 Answers ]

Greetings and welcome to Alty's Pub, your after hours spot to unwind and have a pint.:) So pull up a stool, relax and order a drink. The sky's the limit and anything goes (with the drinks that is).:p Would you like a Beer, in a glass or in the bottle? How about a fancy drink with a little...

View more questions Search