Ask
    amhess66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 08:12 AM
    Financial aid
    Can a convicted felon that has served his punishment get a grant
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 5, 2009, 09:53 PM

You might want to post that over in the law section or something. It's got nothing to do with finance the business subject.
    calebmckean123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 09:10 AM

Since you need an answer I would have to say yes, unless you have a drug conviction you qualify for fafsa and can apply directly at the colleges financial aid office.
    Go to school. You don't have an education, no wonder you got in trouble.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Managing Financial and Non-financial Resources [ 4 Answers ]

Hi every body, I want answers this Question important for my project management, can any body help me?? :( And thank for all... :) Managing Financial and Non-financial Resources Question ONE: -Describe the things you should consider when putting together a budget for an Organization or...

Managing Financial and Non-financial Resources [ 5 Answers ]

Question One -Describe the things you should consider when putting together a budget for an Organization or department -How you would control the spending of the budget once it had been agreed? Question TWO: -How would you manage (control the use of) a non-financial resources? -What...

To produce a plan for financial and non-financial resources [ 1 Answers ]

As a manager produce a plan for financial and non-financial resources to meet mediun to long trem objectives of the company

Financial statements to review/financial health of a company [ 0 Answers ]

Reviewing the company's balance sheet, which entries should be analysied To determine the financial health of a company?:confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search