Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    du-k Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2006, 08:44 PM
    I need to gain weight
    I have 2 kids and I'm 5"tall and weight no more than 85 lbs.. I love food and I eat a lot.I'm not trying to lose weight cause I don't like to look skinny.. I can never gain weight and when I do I lose them after a while.. I've gain a lot of weight when I was pregnant but I lost it after I had the baby... I don't know what to do,I've tired to gain weight but eating just doesn't seem to work.. what can I do? Should I see a doctor? HELP! :(
    Knowledgefinder Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Oct 8, 2006, 09:00 PM
    Have you tried any of the health shakes, some of which are used to help people gain weight?
    beautifuldiva Posts: 79, Reputation: 8

Oct 8, 2006, 09:02 PM
    Hi I found this site that might be helpful for you.. it even has like meal plans

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&cd=10

That is what was in the address bar because the site wasn't available in html so I hope this works
    beautifuldiva Posts: 79, Reputation: 8

Oct 8, 2006, 09:05 PM
    OK yes it works and I think it would really help you out. It has like everything in it to help gain weight
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 9, 2006, 02:47 AM
    You do not mention your age. I was like this until I had my fourth child and hit the tender age of 40.

You can try eating foods high in calories, but not fatty greasy foods as you do not want to clog your arteries.

Have you been to the doctor to have your thyroid checked? You may have hyperthyroidism, in which case the doc can give you a med to help regulate your metabolism.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I Gain Weight [ 2 Answers ]

How can I gain 10- 20 pounds within the next 2 weeks can someone help me are there any pills or anything I can do to gain weight

I need my dog to gain weight [ 14 Answers ]

Hello I was just wondering I have a dog is an american pitbull terrier but he doesn't gain weight I already used redcell to see if that would help but it doesn't I mean he does gain weight but his body doesn't change he looks the same but heavier so I would like to know if any one knows how to make...

Weight Gain [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Was not to sure which category to put this under. Well I am a 33 year old female and I am 5'1 and weight about 95 or 96 lbs. I think I am underweight. But I eat like a pig. I am not picky at all with what I eat. So how would I go about gaining weight? What should I weight? I used to...

Weight Gain! [ 3 Answers ]

This question is also under Other (Health & Wellness): OK, let's see. I'm 5'10", 100 lbs, and have a very hyper metabolism. I'm 28 and have tried things like protein shakes/mixes with other meals, milk, bananas, etc. People tell me a lot, but I am getting no results. Does someone out there...

Weight Gain! [ 1 Answers ]

OK, let's see. I'm 5'10", 100 lbs, and have a very hyper metabolism. I'm 28 and have tried things like protein shakes/mixes with other meals, milk, bananas, etc. People tell me a lot, but I am getting no results. Does someone out there know of something that really can put weight on this body...

View more questions Search