Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 04:06 PM
    Spotting
    I had the iud birth control and I have not had a menstrual cycle in almost 9 years... I am now on the Implanon birth control, I've been on that for about 6 months, I have been spotting for 2weeks and I've never spotting before this, it's brown and kind of mucousy, but not a lot I'll go almost a day without spotting sometimes, is this normal?

Check out some similar questions!

Ovulation spotting or Implantation Spotting? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been spotting on and off (light brown and light pink) since Tuesday May 21st. My last period was May 4--May 9th (I'm sure that's pretty accurate) I had sex the night my period started (It wasn't heavy at all) and my husband came inside of me. We had sex after my period was over... the week...

Spotting, switched pills with no break, still spotting... [ 0 Answers ]

Was on Jolessa, it gave me cramps and made me moody, and in the middle of the second pack I was spotting pretty noticeably, not enough to fill a tampon but enough where I had to at least wear a liner. I got over the way Jolessa made me feel so I switched to Loestrin24Fe... but I just took the...

I had sex 5 days OK and I was spotting two days after, it was light not spotting any [ 1 Answers ]

5 days ago I had intercourse and two days later I started spotting, I have stopped spotting and would like to know what it could be. My breast are sore to the touch

2 months late brown spotting on both occasions but dark red spotting in the 2nd month [ 1 Answers ]

I am two months late on my period. The first month when my period was expected I had a brown discharge mostly seen when I wiped. On the second moth when my period was also due the same brown spotting occurred but then the next day I had some red spotting also. I took a pregnancy test last month...

Spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I've been spotting for almost 2weeks now and I already had my period this month I just had a still born in April and I'm worried something is wrong what can be happening to me ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.