Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mother Nora Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2013, 10:00 PM
    Bleeding in pregnancy
    If there was bleeding in early pregnancy, that lasted only four days then stopped, some clots but no signs of gray color on clots, could I still be pregnant?

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding and pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my IUD removed in April and had regular periods for April and may 18th. I missed June 18th but started bleeding June 26th and still continue to bleed after 12 days. At 8 days in the doctors clinic my gyn told that there was fetus and probably I was undergoing a miscarriage but the...

Pregnancy... bleeding!Help [ 5 Answers ]

So I took a pregnancy test and it turned out positive. Usually my periods are right on task but its been two days late.. then today it came except not as much and a little lighter. I usually don't have cramps but I have that and a splitting headache. I've had all symptoms of pregnancy except...

Pregnancy Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently 8 1/2 weeks pregnant. 2 days ago I experienced vaginal bleeding that was a bit heavier than spotting. I had spotted for 4 days before that but didn't worry because I had spotting all during my last pregnancy two years ago. My question is this: last pregnancy and this one the dr....

Bleeding During Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi this is my first pregnancy I'm 22 years old 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant 9 days ago I started spotting it was pinkish then turned brown then red it was a weekend I waited till Monday called my doctor and went to see him my cervix was closed my blood test turn out okay but I'm still bleeding it...

Bleeding During Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Im 7 weeks pregnant with my first child! Two days ago, I began darkly spotting. I went to the doctor, who said everything was fine. It got worse yesterday as the blood became more redish so I returned and once again. After multiple tests, I was reassured I was fine. Now I am passing tissue and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.