Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaniLaniPie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 01:30 PM
    Bartholin Glands Visible After Birth
    I gave birth naturally for the first time 6 weeks ago today and I've been healing well, have taken two herbal sitz baths and am not sore anymore, though today when going to the bathroom, I noticed a bump on the side of my vagina sticking out. When I checked in the mirror, I saw two pea sized bumps sticking out on both sides of my vagina that I have never seen before. They don't hurt and don't look like the cyst photos I googled on the internet and don't fit the description for what a bartholin cyst should like like so I don't know what to think of it... Has this happened to anyone else? Natural vaginal childbirth bringing glands out ? And what steps should I take from here? Thank you for your help.

Check out some similar questions!

Bartholin abcess? [ 3 Answers ]

What is it how do I get rid of it and why does it happen?

Bartholin Cyst [ 0 Answers ]

I have a bartholin cyst. It first appeared 2 weeks ago and it keeps getting bigger. I tried taking hot baths and when I put hot compresses on it, it get bigger. It is really painful and I don't have good health insurance. Is there a good home remedy for it?

Usb not visible on my computer but visible in device manager [ 2 Answers ]

Since 2 weeks I'm unable to view my usb derive on my computer but it isvisible in device manager tell me what can I do to access my usb derive: Mad:

Can the Bartholin's glands be felt? [ 1 Answers ]

Can the Bartholin's glands be felt if there isn't a blockage/cyst? I read that they are undetectable by touch or sight unless there is a problem. A couple friends have told me that they can feel theirs too. Thank you. I apologize because this is similar to a question I already posted.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.