Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paige511 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Feb 4, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Scleroderms + belly button piercings
    I'm a teenager and I have scleroderma. I want to get my belly button pierced and my mom said I could if my doc. Said it was okay. I wanted to talk to other people before I talked to him.. so can you get your belly button pierced if you have scleroderma?-thanx them
    raychi Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2009, 12:46 AM

My cousin has scleroderma and she has her belly pierced. She's still in the same condition and it doesn't seem to be affecting her! So I say definitely ask you doctor but if he says it would be okay then go for it!

[teens need individuality! They need space and most of all, there own mind!! ]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing [ 8 Answers ]

How can I pierce my belly button myself? How can I set the needle? :confused:

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

Belly Button Piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I Was Wondering... Can U Pierce An Outty?

Belly Button Piercings [ 4 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced on Friday. It has been really red and oozing a lot of puss, which I am told is normal. But today, it seems to be leaking a clear sitcky liquid, It looks like balls on the barbell are sinking into my stomach and actually creating a bigger hole. Should I take it out or...

Repiercing my belly button? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so here is what happened, my parents said no to me getting my belly button pierced so I did it myself (I know stupid thing to do). It didn't get infected or anything but I took it out about 3-4 days ago. It was only in for about 6 days. Now my parents are saying that if I find a clean enough...

View more questions Search