Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prentowilliams Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Background checks
    Has anyone travelled to the UK. Tell me the procedure and if background checks was part of it.
    A speedy response will be appreciated.

Prento
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Hello prento:

How can they do a background check while you're standing in line at the airport waiting to get in??

What they have is a computer screen in front of them. I don't know what that computer tells them about each person who wants to enter. I'll bet if you're a felon, they'll see it on their computer screen. Will that keep you out? I don't know.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fbi background checks [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know what a fbi fingerprint background check includes. I have a pending charge that's about 5 years old now. Misdeamenor possession.

Fbi background checks [ 1 Answers ]

Will an arrest warrant on small local scale show up in a fbi fingerprint background check? No conviction. I received a citation and was given a court date.

Background checks [ 3 Answers ]

Do misdeamenors show up on criminal background checks in Tennessee and if so can that stop you from getting a nurses license?

Background checks [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently hired at a senior community place and they required a finger printing test with livescan, and I was arrested about a year ago because I forgot to pay a traffic fine. I was in jail for about 4 days and then let go with some more fines, will this show up with the fingerprinting test?

Background checks [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know about comprehensive background checks. Can someone get records on a person's psychiatric disability if they were in a psyh. Hospital or the name of their psychiatrist. Thank you... raven;)

View more questions Search