Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaz5151 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 01:13 AM
    Do I have a ghost in my house.
    I've lived in this house for about 15 years and I know the house was around before I lived here. I've had some really weird sensations lately. The first was a couple of nights ago when the lights in my house started getting dimmer then lighter then they went really dim , then back to normal. Then when I went up to my bedroom my alarm clock had reset itself and I wasn't aware of any power-cut at the time. Also the time that the alarm clock reset itself the phones in my house made a funny noise. Then most recent one was this morning, I was in bed and the television in my living turned itself on and went straight to the highest volume. It woke me up that's how loud it was.
    Could someone please explain these unusual activities:confused:
    Many Thanks.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2009, 01:31 AM

If anything if there is a ghost they are trying to tell you to call an electrician.
    Trying to get your attention to make you safe.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2009, 04:21 AM
    While I would be the first to believe there is an afterlife, I am always skeptical of lights dimming, etc, Artlady is absolutely correct, an electrician is in order first. Loose connections can cause the symptoms you describe.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Sep 19, 2009, 04:32 AM

Everything you described can be connected to power surges,power does not have to go out to reset a clock it can spike and do the same thing.if it does not happen anymore it could be your power provider if it keeps up defiantly call a electrician
    countrygirl25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 04:00 PM
    I think you have a ghost in your house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think there might be a ghost in my house [ 19 Answers ]

We moved into an old house in January and I felt like there was a weird presence in my room. Then last night I was feeding my baby at 4 in the morning and I heard the attic door open, and then footsteps go up the stairs. For like 15 minutes there were randome thuds. Everyone else in my house was...

I have a ghost in my house [ 20 Answers ]

I have a ghost in my house. What shall I do about it:eek: I get really scared as well. Please help me. Thank you

Are there Ghost in My House? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been living in my home for approximately 14 years already and I've never noticed any paranormal activity.. but always felt I was being watched when I would stay home alone... well last night while I was online speaking to a friend.. my cousin was sitting behind me watching TV and talking to...

As my house got a ghost [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 and my son is 10 he as been hearing some one talk at the bottom of the stairs when he looked there was no one there and he as heard voice of a male child say something to him and last night my cat was laid on the chair and the next thing was he put his head up and started to stir at the...

Ghost in the house? [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi my name is screamin and we just moved into this apartment and me and my wife both her the weirdest sounds but only at nighti have ask the manger if there is anyway to get into the attic(thinking it was kids playing)and he said no it is sealed.but these sounds start as a thump,thump and then...

View more questions Search