Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Apr 9, 2007, 05:14 AM
    Love triangle
    Hi I just want to know that am seeing this guy who loves me and I love him but the thing is he's getting married to some one else and he said to me that hell have me in his life in whatever shape or form he can but the thing is the other day I slept with some one else it was a one off I know I shouldn't have it was a mistake which I regret dearly I really feel I have betryed the guy who I love so what I am trying to say is should I tell him I slept with some 1 else or should I bury it in my heart and also I do have ocd which is really making me feel guilty about it all . Can you plaese shed some light into this matter as soon as you can
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Apr 9, 2007, 08:48 AM
    So this guy is cheating on his soon to be wife, and you are worried about telling him that you cheated on him with another guy?

I think you should tell him. And you should be completely aware that no matter how it turns out with him, you'll get hurt:
    • He might decide once he is married that he needs to "be true" to his wife and ditches you.
    • He might break up his family to be with you, until he gets tired of you and finds someone else.
    • He might continue to cheat - and just like he cheats on his wife, he will cheat on you.

You should end this relationship now, and find someone you can have a future with.
    k29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Apr 9, 2007, 08:52 AM
    But Still I Did Not The Answer I Was Looking For Should I Tell Him I Cheated On Him Or Not Is It Worth The Heartache Even Though I Do Know He Might Leave Me 1 Day Anyway
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2007, 08:55 AM
    I would rather be completely honest even if it ends things, than have something eat at me for the rest of my life, although I agree with the first poster, Get Out! That r'ship is bad news.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 9, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Yes tell him.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 9, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Actually, you SHOULD tell him. He has the right to know that you risked his health on a one-night stand in which you could have contracted an STD.

Frankly, that's the real reason I think that anyone who cheats should confess---cheating in this day and age is pretty much asking to get an STD, love or not.

You should leave this guy, though. I can't believe you'd even bother being in a relationship with someone who is going to marry someone else.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Yes tell him you cheated. Why should he care since he is doing the same thing with you. Two cheaters together. Just know that this relationship is not healthy and you will get misery and pain. Read the threads here of mistresses who don't have a clue, why they are miserable.
    Jessyfay Posts: 164, Reputation: 4

Apr 9, 2007, 03:35 PM
    If he loves you so much why is he marrying someone else?
    And if you two are meant for each other than why did you sleep with someone else?
    Remove the wool over your eyes. This is not a fairy tale ever after this is a relationship set up for disaster. Do you really want the "mistress" status?
    I don't think you did anything wrong by having sex with someone else, because he probably has sex with his fiancé all the time. How does that make you feel?
    If this guy can cheat on his fiancé what makes you think he wouldn't cheat on you?
    This relationship is wrong on so many levels.
    Move on now or in time you will.
    shelly925 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

May 5, 2007, 07:23 PM
    If he loves you as much as he says he does he wouldn't be marrying someone else. You are just setting yourself up for hurt. Trust me I know I'm in that situation myself and I know that the only thing I'm getting right now is hurt and its hurting mine and my kids because my husband is with another women and they don't have him around like he should be. There is no good to be found in having a relationship with someone who is suppose to be committed to someone else.
    deepsad Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Jul 27, 2011, 01:44 PM
    If you love him and feel guilty, surely tell him. Since I don't know the disposition of your loved one, it might be safe to assume that he will be upset. But then again he is marrying someone else and keeping you in his life even after marriage is almost like sleeping with someone else. Both of you seem to be floating in the same boat...
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 27, 2011, 02:04 PM

Well, after FOUR YEARS, I hope she's figured it out.

Watch dates when responding, please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In a love triangle [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a man who is living with another woman. When we meet he says he was going to move out, that was last summer. He is still with her. I am in love with him. Every time I leave him alone, he calls me all day or comes by my home. He says that he loves me and don't want to be...

Triangle [ 3 Answers ]

How do you find the height of a triangle if the base is 10 centimeters and the length of one side is 6 cm?

Love triangle [ 6 Answers ]

I am new to the boards and have read a few posts but not many so forgive me if there's been similar threads. I'm having a bit of an emotional love triangle going on and don't know which way to turn. The good news is no one has cheated on anyone! I am currently in a 4 year relationship with Brad...

Complicated triangle [ 10 Answers ]

We shall call girl A and girl B. I currently possess strong feelings toward girl A, and I am good friends with girl B. The complication is that girl A and girl B are dating each other. Now this 2 have been at each others throats for a long time, there have been countless times that they broke up...

Right Triangle [ 4 Answers ]

How do you solve this using the following formulas? A right triangle has a hypotenuse of 12 cm. Find the lengths of the legs A and B so that the area of the triangle will be a maximum. Find the area. Round the answers to the nearest hundredth. A =1/2 AB and A^2 + B^2 = 12^2

View more questions Search