Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lief_of_Del Posts: 57, Reputation: 4

Feb 24, 2008, 07:44 AM
    Love story
    A couple years ago I saw a movie on fox or something
    It started and the guy was not paying much attention to his girlfriend and focused mainly on work
    He walked outside and something would happen like his watch would stop working
    At the end of the day the girl got into a taxi and died in a car accident
    When he wakes up next morning she is back alve again and he is confused
    The same things start to happen and he starts to change them
    When he goes outside he makes sure not to break his watch and it doesn't so he thinks it's a dream
    Later in day his watch breaks
    He realises he can't stop anything from happening but change it from happening
    He spends the whole day with girlfrind making it the best day ever and when it comes time for her to go in taxi he goes with her
    He dies and she lives
    She also is a musician and writes a song about him at the end
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 1, 2008, 02:50 PM
    If Only (2004)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Love Story [ 6 Answers ]

I shall seek and find you... I shall take you to bed and have my way with you... I will make you ache, shake and sweat until you moan and groan. I will make you beg for mercy... beg for me to stop. I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved

Two Toads - A Love Story [ 5 Answers ]

A tree toad loved a she-toad who lived up in a tree. He was a two-toed tree toad, but a three-toed tree toad was she. The two-toed tree toad tried to win the three-toed she-toad's heart, For the two-toed tree toad loved the

A story between Love and Pain [ 5 Answers ]

Here is my story. Is a little long, cause its about 2 years story. I meet this girl about 2 years ago (we are adult, I am 27 and she is 26). In that time, she was with someone else in a 4 years relationship which was already dead from from 1 year. I mean there was no more relationship between...

Old movie - were almost there - love story [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking to find the name of an old (early 1960's) with the song chorus "Were almost there. were almost there...". Love story from my recollections. The couple go to some house in the woods? Somwehere/sometime. They cook a chick which goes flying off.. I think she dies, he cries....

View more questions Search