Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alberto barchilon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 01:55 AM
    Dogs and cats repeller what do you have?
    Dogs and cats repeller what do you have?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2007, 04:54 AM
    I know there are sprays sold I think with the lawn and garden supplies. I am sorry if your neighbors are inconsiderate enough to allow their dogs and cats to invade your property. I am a stanch supporter of leash laws. It is better for everybody if dogs and cats aren't allowed to run loose.

If the sprays to protect bushes aren't what you wanted, post back with more details.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Yup, Alberto, we need more info as to what exactly is going on. There are a number of products out there. We would rather try to find the right one that will fit your situation then come up with ideas that may cost you money and not correct your problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Dogs For Dogs [ 7 Answers ]

My 20 Month Old -13 Lb Female Shih Tzu Has Always Been A Picky Eater. Recently We Gave Her A Beef Hot Dog... she Won't Eat Anything Else. I Give Her 2 Hot Dogs At Noon & 2 At 6pm... she Lovvvvvvvvves Them & Is Happy As Can Be. Am I Feeding Her Too Much & Is She Getting Proper Nutrition? Thank You

2 cats [ 6 Answers ]

I've got 2 cats one is a 2 year old and the mother of the other one that was born in June. Both are female. The mother is VERY laid back and affectionate the youngster is the opposite yet they've always got along, till now. I just walked into the kitchen and as usual the young one nudged mum out...

Cats [ 2 Answers ]

I will be bringing home a six week old boxer puppy soon and I already have a 1yr old cat. He is very active and aggressive how can I integrate them with out him hurting the puppy?:o

Why Dogs and Cats are better than Kids [ 6 Answers ]

Why Dogs and Cats are better than Kids They eat less, don't ask for money, whine all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't ever hang out with any drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't wear your clothes, and don't need a gazillion dollars...

List of poisonous foods for cats & dogs [ 8 Answers ]

CAN YOU PLEASE ADD TO THIS LISTING OF POISONOUS FOODS FOR CATS & DOGS WHICH WE MUST NOT FEED THEM AS THEY ARE VERY DANGEROUS? FOR DOGS: CHOCOLATE } GRAPES } including foods that contain them also! RAISINS } FOR CATS: ONIONS } including...

View more questions Search