Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calvinbeckett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 08:54 PM
    Can a ankle monitor be worn outside the home?
    Can an electronic ankle monitor be worn outside the home?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 6, 2010, 08:57 PM

Under what circumstance?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 6, 2010, 09:00 PM

You may wear it , where ever the judge has allowed you to wear it.

If you are allowed ( for example) to go to town on Friday from 2 to 4, then you go to town wearing it.

And most allow you to be within a certain distance of the monitoring device, which will often include your yard, but that is also up to the exact sentence the judge gave you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Ankle Monitor [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: How long can u been on ankle monitor for a small crime like breaking probation

Ankle Monitor [ 2 Answers ]

I get of Ankle next Tuesday, if they don't come do I just cut it off? Or what's the deal?

Monitor starting late ( XP Home) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All When switching on - the HT to the monitor is not coming through until the 'Welcome to Windows' screen. Not sure how long this has been going on as I uswually make a cup of coffee while start up is going on. At the moment it is not a problem but if I need to reboot or such at some...

View more questions Search