Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    expersvc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Spa Pump & Air Switch wiring
    Have a new 230 volt 2 speed pump on a T104 clock with a Len Gordon 3F-95 Air Switch and a 230 volt heater. Need a wiring diagram from the panel to the clock to the switch and to the pump and heater. Pump has Common; Low & Hi connections and Air Switch has Line 1; Line 2; Load 1A High and Load 1B Low. Does air switch have 3 modes (on-Hi-Low) or just two (hi & low) so that when clock turns on it automatically starts in low speed?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 03:57 AM
    What you are looking for does not exist. There is no "diagram" for custom field wiring such as this. Unless of course someone wants to draw it for you, and then it is even hard to say what the layout is.

Is this your house, or is this for a customer?
    From the sound of it and the way it is asked I'd say you would be well served hiring an electrician to do this job.
    A tub is no place you want to mess around doing the electric wrong. Trial and error is NOT applicable here!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2008, 06:20 AM
    What is going to control the Heater?
    expersvc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 11:15 AM
    The Flow switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pump pressure switch for well pump [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if seomone can help me I have a pressure switch which has a little leak but I can't really tell how I could fix it doesanyone have any suggestions or pics on how to fix it

Switch on circulator pump [ 7 Answers ]

Is there any problem with me putting a regular toggle light switch on a circulator pump? I want to be able to shut the pump down at will without going up 3 flights to turn the thermostat down.

Wiring a pool pump and switch [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to wire a new switch to my pool pump it is a 230 volt. I have a new switch( 240v 30amp double pole single throw), but I do not know how to connect the wires. I have a red a white and a black wire and a bare wire. The is no designation on the switch as to where which wire should go...

Wiring ceiling fan switch and light switch [ 1 Answers ]

I had to replace the flywheel on my Hunter ceiling fan and I had to remove the light kit that was attached. After I installed the flywheel, I forgot to mark the wires for re-connection. This is an older model fan. There are five wires coming from the fan motor--brown, blue, white, black and...

Wiring Timer Clock, Off /On switch to Pool Pump [ 3 Answers ]

I recently replaced an underground electrical line for my pool pump. Now I'm not certain of the hookup from the main power (220)to the timer clock (also 220)into the manual off/on switch mounted in it's own box on the back of the timer box, to the pump motor. Can anyone help me here. It's a single...

View more questions Search