Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophiemith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 25, 2010, 02:01 AM
    What Christmas gifts do you buy for your family members this year?
    Christmas gifts ideas suggestions
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2010, 02:40 PM

Depends on which family members they are, how much you want to spend, their ages, and their interests. Do you have some specific ones to talk about?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 03:22 PM

Our family likes things that can be consumed, such as homemade cookie assortments, nuts, candy/fudge, food specialties of oils or jams or spices.
    LaLuz Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Nov 26, 2010, 10:52 AM
    I got a pasta maker this year for my anniversary, so my fiancé and I are going to make everyone homemade pasta. I am a graphic designer so I will be creating the packaging too. I'm also going to make cards for family members who live out of town. I am not going to buy any gifts this year.
    MaryIL Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 02:57 AM
    I listen during the holidays for something people need. If it's something I can afford myself, I will buy it, if not we try to buy as a group. In the bad economy, many are giving gift cards to grocery stores and more practical presents.

For my children when they were younger, I made anything they needed a present, from coats to new PJ's, just something they can unwrap. I also bought used toys in good condition for them.

Right now things are tight, my budget is $35 a person. We don't give to adults in my extended family, just the kids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gifts for Christmas. [ 2 Answers ]

Christmas is fast approaching and I'm going to be starting Christmas shopping soon... My dad keeps saying that if I walk down the isle of princess auto ad grab anything he'd be happy. But I want it to be more meaningful.. He likes hunting (but has every gun and call you could think of, and all the...

Ediquette for family christmas gifts [ 2 Answers ]

If a Christmas gift is given to a family and that person thanks you at that time is it necessary to send a thank you card or is it even proper ediquette to do so?? My sister-in-law is driving me crazy.

Not accepting christmas gifts this year [ 21 Answers ]

In the spirit of not sounding like a scrooge - My husband and I have decided not to accept Christmas gifts this year. We are going to help out local charities in place of the hustle bustle of getting unwanted and unneeded gifts for many of the people normally on our list. The problem lies in how...

Christmas gifts [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I'm getting stressed! I haven't got much money and I have MANY friends and family who I need to buy christmas prezzies for. What can I buy them I need ideas. Its so annoying!! PLEASE HELP?! An also I really do not know what I want for christmas. I have 100 pound left to buy whatever I...

View more questions Search