Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newmommitobe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 11:38 AM
    I Don't Know Which is the dad
    The last day of my menstral cycle was on August 5. It was from July 31st until August 5th. I had intercourse on August 9th we used a condom with spermicide but it broke. Then I had sex with my boyfriend on August 16, we did not use a condom or take and precautions for me not to get pregnant. On August 19 I had some blood work done at the hospital to see if I was pregnant because I had a biopsy done on the 20th. I wasn't currently pregnant from what the blood work said. On September 3 I took another at home pregnancy test and it was positive. HELP PLEASE
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 11:56 AM

The only positive proof who the father is is DNA testing when the child is born. Anything else is a guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing dad [ 2 Answers ]

I am 43 and female, my mother never married my dad, but she did tell me he loved me and wanted to take me back to his home in,china, he was born in kowloon in china and his name is "lee koon lin". If he has any other children I just want them to know I am not trying to upset anyone. He worked...

I need a dad ! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 16, my parents divorced when I was three months old, because my dad constantly cheated, and both physically and verbally abused my mum. My mum has been single since, and I have no relationship with my father. I've tried repeatedly over the years, but it always ended in a huge hurtful...

Dead Beat Dad [ 5 Answers ]

My ex-husband has not paid much of the child support he was ordered to pay ever since our divorce a year ago. The only money that I get is from his unemployment check that he has been getting for the past 7 months which is $100 every two weeks. He is supposed to send $475 monthly, but since he is...

Trying to find my dad [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm trying to find my dad he moved back to manchester around 1991-1992 I have never had any contact with him I know his name is peter henshaw and he is roughly between 43-45

Looking for my dad [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy I would like to find my real dad does any 1 no how I could find him

View more questions Search