Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tootiepap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Cat affection
    I have a 1 year old spayed female cat. In the past month, it seems like she only wants to be around my boyfriend? She will lay with him in bed, on the couch, or even on the floor. She has no interest in me anymore and will not even lay on the bed with me! Can anyone please tell me why? Am I doing something wrong?
    gran46 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Cats are free spirits and suffer us humans only as a source of getting what they want. They choose people they can et most out of. Your boyfriend may also be calmer than yourself. When stroking your cat he will pick up on any feelings you have and sort of ingests them. Hence, if you are upset, the cat will get upset. Try to be placid and nonchalant when the cat is close. I'm sure he will eventually come round. All the best, gran

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had 2 kittens they are 1 day old how long before my cat go's outside [ 7 Answers ]

My cat has just has 2 beautiful kittens she has been with them since she had them but she has come downstairs and seems to want to go outside they are just over 1 day old and both seem fine but I don't want my cat to leave them for to long. I'm not sure if she wanted to go to the litter tray as I...

Pregnant cat question(my 1st cat) [ 7 Answers ]

My kitty is pregnant ,kittens in like 2 weeks.. the male cat just hangs at my house stalking her,it seems like she doesn't like him anymore.why is he back now that she's not in heat? He won't leave.i don't no anything about cats ,please help..

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

Cat affection or ? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a one year old female Calico Cat. It has been Spayed. It has the habit when curling up beside me of rubbing its nose and cheeks against my hand and ever so gently nibbling my hand every so often. This is not a bite. Very little pressure is exerted by the cat.

Please help this cat! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, We have a cat named Rocky that has been acting really weird lately. I am unemployed right now and my girlfriend is a student, so going to the vet is a tough call. 3 weeks ago Rocky had one dilated pupil and wasn't eating and was shaky walking. Then 4 days later he was fine. Eating, eyes...

View more questions Search