Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Oct 18, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Why do I get cramps after sex?
    Sometimes after I have sex with my boyfriend I get cramps, they feel like period cramps. It's been a long time since I had sex with anyone other than him, so I don't remember if I felt this before. We don't have rough sex, he isn't too big and the sex doesn't last that long, so I don't know what could be causing this. My period isn't supposed to come for two weeks either. Does anyone else get this and is it normal?
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 18, 2008, 10:57 PM

I had the same thing happen and went to my doctor and found out I had some cyst on my overies once they were out I was fine.
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Oct 19, 2008, 01:14 PM
    I searched the symptoms for ovarian cysts and I only had 2 or 3. I'm in the process of finding a new doctor but as soon as I find one I'll go get checked. I hope that's not what it is.
    j.nejame Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 09:18 AM
    My girlfriend I had sex and after she had light red dicharge and cramping. I have a large but not over sized penius also,my concern is that this may be abnormal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it really cramps? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok So what do pregnancy cramps feel like, is it the same as menstrual cramps or not? I have had like sharp pains that last about 2 minutes and then go away, my menstrual cramps last for HOURS and they are crampy all over not pin point pain? Any answers:?

Leg cramps [ 1 Answers ]

Why would a person get leg cramps in both legs I Just Had A Knee Replacement and I am still getting cramps

Really Bad Cramps [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and when I get my period I get really bad cramps there so bad that most days they are to the point where I can't even do homework in school and I've tried every type of medicine and none of them help by the way I've had my period since I was 12 years old and before I used to never...

Cramps [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband had unoprotected sex one week ago and about 2 days ago I started to feel sick to my stomach and very crampy what could this mean'?

Cramps after sex [ 1 Answers ]

Last night after having sex, I had extremely bad cramps like menstrual cramps. I felt like I couldn't breathe but th pain went away after 20 minutes. I know this isn't normal but I don't know what the possible causes for this could be. Does anyone know what it might be. My boyfriend doesn't have an...

View more questions Search