Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevy666 Posts: 127, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Really Bad Cramps
    Hey,

I'm 15 and when I get my period I get really bad cramps there so bad that most days they are to the point where I can't even do homework in school and I've tried every type of medicine and none of them help by the way I've had my period since I was 12 years old and before I used to never have cramps this bad
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Oct 6, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Our bodies change and sometimes things that were never a problem, such as cramps, all the sudden become a problem. You can always try over the counter pain relievers made especially for cramps. One thing that always helped me was a heating pad or a warm bath. They also make those stick on heating pads that you can use when you are at school.
    If your cramps continue to give you problems make an appointment with your doctor. Sometimes the doctor will put you on birthcontrol to help with cramps or maybe be able to prescribe you a better pain reliever.
    Best of luck! I know how bad cramps can be. Being a woman is tough stuff!

Oct 8, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Lol, thanks
    MoonlitWaves Posts: 171, Reputation: 52

Oct 8, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Like bekah said you could try over the counter products first. But if you are like me, those didn't ease any of my pain, not in the slightest. I use to double over in pain and just cry. I use to could take it, but then it started getting worse and worse and finally during my yearly I talked to my doctor and he prescribed me a pain medication. It works like magic and I haven't had any unbearable pain since. He has continued to write me the same yearly prescription for 3 years straight now. That way I don't have to go anytime in between my yearly physicals. You are not alone, I once felt your pain.

Oct 15, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Thanks I appreciate all your help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cramps [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband had unoprotected sex one week ago and about 2 days ago I started to feel sick to my stomach and very crampy what could this mean'?

Bad stomach cramps. Tightening [ 3 Answers ]

Alrighty for the last two days my stomach has been cramping bad. I mean really really bad. Its near my belly button and goes straight across and below. It feels like its tightening and like its pulling. **TMI** I haven't been having to run to the bathroom or anything but when I do go its horrible...

Bad cramps [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get rid of really bad cramps without medicine?

Bad cramps! [ 3 Answers ]

Why do I always have such bad cramps? Its unbearable at times. I just lay on my bed and curl up and cry. I cry myself to sleep. Please give me suggestions. Good pills, home remedies, etc. :/ help greatly appreciated!:o

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search