Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniella4087 Posts: 55, Reputation: 0

Jun 8, 2009, 08:41 AM
    Children and diapers
    Hi my daughter is 2 years old and I have been using huggies diapers... but they tend to leak a lot.but I wanted to try pampers but I'm not sure if your supposed to change the kind of diapers they use... all though she does not have sensitive skin... but should I not change them?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2009, 08:53 AM

I use to use whatever diapers were on sale as long as I hadn't had a prior problem with them. I mostly used Kleenex diapers but I think they merged with Huggies. I think I remember not liking Huggies because they leaked.

I liked Drypers too.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 06:57 AM

We have been using Target brand diapers with both kids (3.5 years worth now) and have never found them to be any different than most others. We use Huggies Overnights for bedtime to reduce leaks... but other than that...

All diapers leak sometimes...
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2009, 02:09 PM

Try pullups and nighttime pullups. Daipers tend to shift a lot with the toddlers. They are better set up for the slowER moving 1 year olds and crawlers. But a climbing, running jumping falling toddler they may come lose and shift.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2009, 06:36 AM

You can change diapers without a problem... sometimes it takes trying out a few brands to find what works for your child.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 13, 2009, 11:27 AM

You should buy a box of every type and brand and find what you want.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2009, 03:51 PM

I was thinking about how I hated Huggies when my kids were little because they did leak way too much.
    I went to Wal Mart with my daughter today and she buys Parents Choice. She said she likes Pampers or Parents Choice. She said Huggies leak too much too. Parents Choice are much cheaper too.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2009, 08:44 PM

I never liked Huggies. Besides the leaking I think the inside is a little to rough. I used Loves or the BJ's brand. I even brought pamphers a few times but I am not a big fan of them either.

Never spend your money on somehing you don't like and you can always change your child's diaper.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2009, 06:59 AM

My daughter is 2, also. I've been using Loves since she was tiny and I think they're great. Second only to store-brand, they're the cheapest diapers out there.

I bought Parent's Choice diapers one time because they were slightly cheaper - didn't care for them too much, they felt like cardboard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to be rid of diapers FOREVER! [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 2 and 1/2 year old and a 1 and 3/4 year old. I am hoping I can potty train together. I am on medical leave from work and I have plenty of time. I have been trying but (and I hope I don't offend any guys out there) BUT MY BOYS ARE SO FREAKIN LAZY!! My daughter was potty trained by 10...

Cost of disposable diapers? [ 3 Answers ]

Hii again... I was wondering about disposable diapers. What is the approximate amount I would spend on diapers per month? For now, I am not looking for the most expensive diapers either. Thanks :D:rolleyes: P.S.. . I'm making my baby budget!

Want My Children to Visit Me. Order is from State Where Children No Longer Live [ 8 Answers ]

Children were living with mother in Hawaii when order was signed. Children and mother are now living in NC, have been for 3 years. Does State of NC have jurisdiction or do we have to go back to Hawaii? I want my children to come visit me where I live and she is saying I have to go to NC to visit...

Scarring from reaction to diapers. [ 1 Answers ]

My mom said, "that when I was little Pamper was just coming out with their new pampers." My mom said that she tried them on myself, and I started breaking out bad on my private area, between my thighs, and my buttock area. To this day I have the scars from the reaction to the pamper product. My...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

View more questions Search