Ask
    mmwald Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 02:07 PM
    coin value
    value of u.s.$10 gold liberty 1907 excellent cond
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2008, 04:01 AM
    The information that you will find on the following search might be helpful to you.

value of u.s.$10 gold liberty 1907 excellent cond - Google Search

Also, Flying Blue Eagle, who is a member of this site, might be able to give you some more pertinent information because he has current documentation and books concerning the possible monetary value of coins and paper currency.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 11:09 PM
    MMWald- What I need to know is WHAT &IF there is a MINT mark on this coin?? You will find the mint mark on the back side of the coin ,It is at the bottom of the coin ,under the eagle, just above the letter " N " in the word TEN ::: IT will be one of the following- Philadelphia- No mint mark :: " D " - DENVER :: " S " - San Francisco Mint

IN order to grade your coin , see below
    ( 1 ) VF-20 ( Very fine)- Half of hair lines over coronet visible. Curls under ear worn but defined. IN GOD WE TRUST and its ribbon sharp.
    (2 ) AU-50- About Uncirculated-- Trace of wear on hair above eye and on coronet.
    ( 3 ) AU-55 - Choice About Uncirculated -- Evidence of friction on design high points. Some of original mint luster present.
    ( 4 ) MS-63 Choice Uncirculated-- Some distracting contact marks or blemishes in prim focal areas. Impaired luster possible.
    (5) PF-63 - Choice Proof - Reflective surfaces with only a few blemishesin secondary focal areas , No major flaws.
    1838 -- 1866 - There was NO MOTTO ON THE RIBBON ABOVE THE EAGLE
    1866 --1907 - THE motto was on the ribbon
    Send ME the mint marks :: Good day & GOD BLESS ::: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coin value [ 2 Answers ]

would like to know approx value of a 1967 $20 canadian gold coin in almost mint condition

Value of coin [ 4 Answers ]

hi, I found a 1938 buffalo nickel and I was wondering the value of it. It has a buffalo on oone side and an indian headon the other, and it has the word LIBERTY next to the indian head. Thank You

Coin Value [ 1 Answers ]

I have several old coins and a silver certificate and I would like to know what the value of them are.:rolleyes: I have an 1884 silver dollar coin/ an 1899 silver dollar coin/ a 1922 Peace dollar coin/ a 1937 Indian head/buffalo nickel and a 1957 B silver certificate. What are they worth, if...

What Coin is this? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had this coin for maybe 10 or more years... now I have no idea what it is.. I know it's a Franklin mint but can't quite really read the year... one side has this mans face looking side ways and has the name sir modred on it and the other side has some english figure... no other words... if any...

Old Coin [ 5 Answers ]

I have come across many old coins and some old bills. I was wondering what a 1945 and a 1941 Lincoln Penny might be worth, if anything. This is my first time using this service, if more detail is needed let me know.

View more questions Search