Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shray911 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Health insurance for Senior Citizens
    I'm looking for a Health Insurance policy to cover my Family of 3 and my Senior Citizen Parents.

Can any Insurance company cover my parents as well who are above 60 yrs of age, and proved a cover to the entire family.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2007, 09:11 AM
    You need to let us know where you are at.
    nueva102691 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 08:49 PM
    Arlington Texas
    amanjagran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 04:24 AM
    I am looking for MEDICAL insurance (SENIOR CITIZEN) to cover only major medical expenses, such as hospitalization, surgery in canada Please prepare an excel document with the name of the company, contact info and the insurance they offer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a 1970's Movie about Senior Citizens [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to find out the name of a movie I saw on HBO in the mid 70's. It was about a bunch of old people living in an apartment building, they were getting evicted so they started killing the men that were trying to evict them. They actually buried one of there victims in cement. Can...

Senior health plan [ 3 Answers ]

I am a senior. My wife is 60. I have a 16 yr old daughter living at home.Don't have a health plan. Is there help financially for me for health care

Senior Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

I receive O.A.S. & C.P.P.(Saskatchewan,Canada) My wife is not eligible yet, We have a 16 year old daughter still living at home. I have no medical insurance. Is there anything out there for me? Thanks

No health insurance [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just recently discovered a lump. He has no insurance and needs to get a biopsy done right away. He cannot afford the costs, is there any way or anyone to help?

View more questions Search