Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtsmith68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 05:19 PM
    No fuel problem in Briggs & Stratton 24hp ohv twin cylinder engine
    I have changed fuel filter, pump, plugs... etc... I am getting fuel to the carb, but will not start. I can pour fuel down carb and it will start, but will shut off soon after, the relay on the bottom of the fuel bowl clicks when I turn on the key, what should I try next.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs & Stratton 18.5 HP OHV Intek Plus - Single Cylinder [ 8 Answers ]

Help! I just replaced the short block on this motor and I cannot get it to run. I've adjuseted both intake and exhaust valves to 0.004 at 1/4 turn past TDC and no luck. It cranks over and kicks back on the compression stroke with smoke out the carb. So far it has not kicked over at all yet. What...

17 HP OHV Briggs& Stratton Engine [ 2 Answers ]

Will this engine run without a battery once jump started?

Murray 16.5 HP OHV Briggs & Stratton engine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a murray with a Briggs & Stratton Engine. Have a new battery, new starter, and silonoid. When you turn the key, the engine turns a little bit and locks up. Take plug out and fuel pours out of engine. Turn key with no plug to get fuel out, put plug in will start. Once started, it will...

16.5 HP Briggs and Stratton OHV no fuel to engine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old Sears mower with a Briggs and Stratton 16HP OHV engine. Last week it started blowing tons of white smoke and stopped running. After some research I decided to change the head gasket and generally clean up the engine. Changed the gasket - no problem, cleaned the bypass valve,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.