Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jaime208 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 06:57 AM
    How to get my friend back?
    I'm a college student. And I live with three roommates, A, B, and C. The one friend who I really feel comfortable talking to is A. But I feel like we just drifted apart lately. I've been focusing on getting better grades so I've been spending A LOT more time studying. She's busy as well so it's understandable that we don't see much of each other, but I REALLY miss talking to her.

Lately, whenever I do see her, it's just very brief "hey!" and probably a minute of talking. And it's been so long that we've had an actual conversation that I've forgotten how to be myself around her.

I just have trouble getting close to people I live with. People say that I'm like a "closed vault" because it's really hard for me to: first, trust people; and secondly, open up to them and show them my true self.

Also, A and B are extremely close so they're pretty much always together. Needless to say, I am slightly jealous and I feel like the third wheel.

I just want to close the rift that came between us.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2007, 07:33 AM
    People tend to drift apart when our lives get busy. Sometimes, we do find our way back. I wouldn't look too much into anything and just relax.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend back [ 7 Answers ]

What is the best way to get my girlfriend back? Does "no contact" really work. Can someone help? Thanks

How to get my girl friend back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I broke up with my girl friend was 33 days already. I feel so sad during the moments. I trying to find something out to get her back but the more I do. The more she hate me & feel sensitive on me. Our relationship only 2 months. Here some of the reason.. 1. before that. She told me...

His best friend is holding him back [ 1 Answers ]

I met a guy in September last year through my bebo. He had commented on my music taste saying, 'You love Nirvana! How awesome, me too!' So then I asked for his msn and we got chatting. We finally met up about a week later, and got on really well with one another. He was too good to be true. ...

Will my ex girl friend get back with me? [ 36 Answers ]

She left me about two months ago because I worked too much. We were together for almost 4 years and the work situation became a problem about two years in but it got a lot worse the last 8 months or so. It was a quick and emotional break up for both of us and now she has moved to the other side of...

How would you get a friend back with a not to mean pranks? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so i have this friend who i really really really really need to get back at. So this guy took my shoe and ran off with it and wouldn't give it back until i called this guy i like. So i called him and i said, "I'm not leaving a message." and it was a woman's voicemail thing that's already on...

View more questions Search