Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sxylilsmrf Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 10:05 PM
    Weird stuff going on.
    I have been having some really weird things going on, well for me anyway. My daughter is 5 years old now, and I don't remember ever feeling like this. I've really been wondering if I am pregnant. I'm not due for my period for another week, but I have been experiencing some out of the ordinary stuff. About 2 weeks ago, I was spotting for a few hours. About a week ago, I started having some thick, white vaginal discharge. It doesn't smell, itch, or burn. I've had constant headaches (just annoying ones) for about 5 days now. I'm extremely bloated and constipated. I've also had severe upset stomach a few times during the past 2 weeks. I've been super moody the past 2 weeks, and I've been super tired. I don't know why I'm so tired. I sleep at least 6 hours every night, but I've needed naps almost every day the past 2 weeks. I've been getting dizzy too. My husband says I'm acting "weird". And I've had some minor cramps.

Usually about a week before my period, I start eating everything in site. I don't sleep much, but I'm not tired. I usually don't have cramps until the day before I start. I feel "weird" all around. My diet hasn't changed. I'm not stressed out, well, not more then usual. Could I be pregnant, or could there be something else going on?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2008, 01:02 AM

Sounds like a visit to the doctor might be in order. Just to rule out anything serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want her stuff gone! [ 5 Answers ]

Summary: My ex girlfriend and I of 4 months broke up and she's back living in Connecticut (im in new jersey). She only took a weeks worth of things with her when she left because she said she was coming back. Well now we are broken up and she is not talking to me at all so I have no idea what...

Weird stuff [ 1 Answers ]

My 3 yr old cat woke up this morning on my bed and started meowing. She tried to get up and just flopped over. She tried over and over again, but couldn't stand up. She pulled herself to the middle of the bed. Then I looked at her eyes and they were huge and it looked like she was chasing a fly...

Weird stuff... [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex recently, and now some weird stuff is going on. She says that there's a liquid that is red, but not the consistancy of blood, coming out of her. This happened a few months ago as well. She's not getting period cramps or anything, so we don't think...

Weird brown stuff in sink [ 2 Answers ]

We just bought a house and today when I turned on the cold water tap in the sink, a whole bunch of brown water came out, and then a bunch of small brownish-gray things that were kind of sticky. I had to use soap to get them to wash out of the sink and if you pushed on one, it would smear, like ash...

View more questions Search