Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sho09rtie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Auto theft
    I took my moms car for a ride,and recked it,and have no licence,she now wants to press charges on me.how much trouble can I get in?:confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 09:28 AM
    I don't blame her for wanting to press charges, that was a terrible thing for you to do. Now who is going to pay for the damages ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 22, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Auto theft is grand larceny, you could do a few years jail time.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 09:37 AM
    I don't know you but I'd be willing to guess this isn't the first time you've been in trouble of some sort. Am I right?

She probably needed that car so she can get to and from work, get groceries etc, and now hasn't got a car. Do you think her insurance company should pay for your irresposibility?

You could, and should, get in plenty of trouble. Not just with her but also with the law.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto theft [ 14 Answers ]

My daughter who is 21 in Az bought a car from our local ford dealership. They gave her the car with a paid off trade in and only 400 down. She bought a 2007 mazda 3 and she was to give them the remainder 800 on this past sat. well instead she took off to GA and has not responded to the dealerships...

Grand theft auto [ 2 Answers ]

Can you be charged weith grand theft auto as part of a repo? And can you be charged with it if you hide the car from the repo man? (this was done due to advice given by a lawyer) and then the car was ditched with the keys inside... what can I do? And what can I be charged with??

Grand theft auto [ 1 Answers ]

What are the games in order of series of being relased for ps2?

Grand Theft Auto [ 1 Answers ]

My son stole a vehicle in Kentucky and traveled to Georgia were he was arrested. He is beign charged by Georgia for transportation of stolen property and currently is held on a 7,500.00 bond in a county jail for that charge; and is also awaiting extradition to Kentucky to face charges for grand...

View more questions Search