Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jordyn808 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 08:48 AM
    Lg TV movie not working after watching a movie
    My LG TV is not working after I watched a movie no matter how much we change the input or anything else it won't work. What do I do to get to work again?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 08:49 AM
    You need to be a little more specific... like tell us exactly what it's doing. Is the power coming on but no picture? No power? You know, things like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot think of the name of this movie for the life of me.. I remember watching it [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot think of the name of this movie for the life of me.. I remember watching it with my mother as a child. The plot, to the best of my memory, involves a woman who is kidnapped by a man.. I can only distinctly remember two scenes.. one is where she is in a hospital and her kidnapper takes her...

A boy goes to see an action movie and while he's watching he ends up inside the movie [ 3 Answers ]

A boy goes to see an action movie and while he's watching he ends up inside the movie he ends up in the back seat of the guy in the movies car

I remember watching this movie on T.V. About 26 to 24 years ago that why I say 80's [ 2 Answers ]

80's movie I think with a scene in it were a car maybe yellow at an isolated cabin gets covered in rats with people inside and mountains are around it may not be rats. I am 32 years old and I remember watching something like that that's why I say the 80's if anyone could help I would appreciate it...

Movie about watching someone die on the internet? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok. So I'm looking for a movie and I can't remember the title of it... It's a movie about how people go to a website and they watch someone die and the more views the website gets the faster the person dies.. What's the title to this? That's all I really know about it...

Animated dog movie I was watching as a child [ 1 Answers ]

I remembered a scene from this movie last night and I've been searching for it on the internet all day but I can't find anything... It's killing me... The only scene I remember from this movie is a orange (I think) dog in like a hole in some kind of mountain... the dog is hiding here because it's...

View more questions Search