Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katiesarahbray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 01:24 PM
    Curling tomato leaves
    It's the first time I've grown tomatoes and started them off in the conservatory where they've grown healthily for just over a month With a good amount of sunlight and I water them every day. I recently bought a mini greenhouse for them as they've grown to about 2ft tall. Since they've been in the greenhouse (positioned The same angle as they were in the conservatory) they have lost their healthy green colour. The leaves have become weak and some of them are folding/curling in on themselves. Need some help to revive them, could it be because they are too close together in the small greenhouse?
    Savanitta Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Jul 26, 2012, 12:01 PM
    Tomatoes needs a lot of sun and fresh air, Where do you live? Is it cold? Is this why you have them in a green House? If so... open a side of your green house and let them breeze some fresh air they must be suffocating. And yes you need some space between each plants. They like to spread their arms and they need a stilt or wire cage and of course vitamins.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I eat ketchup and have the vitamins from a tomato without eating a tomato? [ 5 Answers ]

Somebody asked me, do you eat tomatoes and I said no. Then he asked, do you dip your french fries in ketchup and I said yes. Then he told me that the goodness of a tomato like vitamins and other stuff are in ketchup. He said I am really eating tomatoes' vitamins. It that true?

Tomato Curly Leaves [ 0 Answers ]

I have a "Celebrity" tomato plant in a large planter. The plant is now @ 2 foot high and has @ a half dozen tomatoes on the plant. The leaves are curly.. The plant seem healthy... leaves are dark green, they are NOT yellow , or falling off. All the soil in the plant is new. I keep the soil moist ....

Curly apple leaves and spotty maple leaves [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 small apple trees, 2 are new this year. The older one developed both mildew and an aphid infestation. I have treated those and can see no signs of insects or fungus yet the new leaves are still growing in curled round. The 2 newer trees are also starting to get curled up leaves though I...

Tomato plant leaves dying [ 2 Answers ]

I have planted a tomato plant from a small leaf I found inside a tomato. It started growing in a small can, then I moved it to a larger pot. It was growing great, about 2 ft tall, but started falling over so I decided it was time for a larger pot again. Well, I moved it to a 5 gal bucket last...

Curling [ 1 Answers ]

What are the rules and how are the points deceided for the Olympic game of "curling"?

View more questions Search