Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mixa.srbin Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2011, 05:16 AM
    Need help with immigrating!
    Hi, is there anyone who is willing to help me come to USA, by finding me job or something?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 27, 2011, 05:25 AM
    Unless you have one of a certain list of skills, and depending on what country you are in, you don't have much chance, sorry. I think nurses are still needed, and some highly specialized scientists; are you one of those?

In case you didn't know, the US is still in a recession and many people have lost their jobs.
    mixa.srbin Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2011, 06:04 AM
    Comment on joypulv's post
    I know that US is still in recession, but my country, Serbia, is in much, much bigger recession, mostly due to your government policy. I'm just asking if there is anyone who would help me to come to US, and further on I would mannage myself.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 30, 2011, 05:41 AM
    I don't know policy re Serbia these days, but I suspect that you have to be a needed worker or related to the person sponsoring you. You can find out from your government.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2011, 05:48 AM

If you are asking someone on this Board to sponsor you into the US, that is not going to happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal questions about immigrating [ 15 Answers ]

Hey I hope someone can help me :( Im 23 years old and since I left school I have been working for a guy who was paying me my wages without paying tax for me. I won't lie, I kind of knew this but did nothing about it. The problem is now I am in a long distance relationship with an american...

Immigrating to Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Me and my friend are interested immigrating to Canada, or at least living and working there. She has a British passport but her father is Canadian. I'm Half Australian, half German and have both passports. Can either of us do this? Is there anything either of us can do to increase...

Immigrating to the US from Canada [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a question concerning immigration to the US from Canada. I currently live in British Columbia, Canada and my fiancé lives and works in Ohio. I am planning on moving there this fall and I am unsure of the best route to take. I know there are a few options like via marriage or a job...

View more questions Search